Monday, March 19, 2012

MOTOWN TAY AND JUNE BUG X MONEY ON MY MIND


My workout soundtracks be CRAZY!!!! Today, I needed something to really get me going. Fortunately, I remembered that I had downloaded a new Motown Tay track featuring my girl, June Bug of Yo Competition.
As soon as the beat dropped, I think my heart rate skyrocketed. It's just one of those songs that immediately gets you moving and bobbing your head. Motown Tay keeps it all business, lyricizing his need to get to the money and maintain while June Bug seductively strokes her man's ego through her bars, admiring his ambition and style. The beat is hard-hitting, and Tay and June's chemistry on the track was electric! To put it simply, THIS SONG GOES!!! From the lyrics to the production to the beat to the phenomenal artists, "Money On My Mind" is a necessary addition to your music library.

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment