Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dopehead x Plaid Palm Trees Mixtape Review

Dopehead's music is something I've been hearing a lot about for awhile on some real underground stuff. Finally got my hands on the mixtape called Plaid Palm Trees, Which literally took for ever but luckily some wonderful person on Mediafire hooked me up. The mixtape has been re-released into a Deluxe Edition mixtape on iTunes with 4 more tracks.When listening to this on my computer I immediately started nodding my head, hand in the air with the Larry Bird on fire,Yes #ShitJustGotReal haha. Listening to it from start to finish it had great moments and then dark ones too. I enjoyed seeing that he worked with Drumma B a lot on this. When I heard the track called Sephiroth produced by Skywlker I was instantly caught in the flow x beat 100%. I definitely wanna hear more his beats with Dopehead they make great tracks together. The Track Mirrors goes #HardAF. The track has a lot of knock in it when pumpin through the 15's in the whip. I really like this mixtape for its originality and also the fact that its #Detroit music cant get any better than that right?!?!



VIA ALIUS MAGAZINE

No comments:

Post a Comment