Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mixtape Review DreamSetters Presents x You're Welcome

Yo so my niggas the team #DreamSetters came out with the mixtape that's been highly anticipated called "You're Welcome." This mixtape is definitely deserves heavy rotation. I mean what can I say they have the #HolyTrinity Lyrics,Production, and most important Content I literally cant say that even more. From the music, mixtapes that's been handed to me or told me to check out this is definitely in my #Top5 mixtape are my playlist after listening and dissecting. This mixtape is one of the most up beat mixtapes in #Detroit I've heard in a while. When I listened to 'Red Bottom Music', 'Elevator Music', and 'Success' Im at work smokin a black n' mild and my hands was up in the air like I was at a concert for real #RealDeal.


So whats a mixtape with out our RnB family as well from Jessica Frey. This girl has that untapped talent she is diamond ready to be polished, and also JMC "Jarrett Michael Colins" was on his Drizzy shit with 'The Call.' This man here has great potential as well you can tell he wants to be a star If yall don't cop this then yall not real Hip-Hop heads. This mixtape is a #DetroitClassic to me, Trust me you'll be surprised from the first to the last song.

Thank you for giving my ears something to listen to without going "WTF is this shit?!?!"

S/O to @R3troFamous @MicToddJr. @Mik3yMicrophone @JaySkip @CashmereRick @Tayvon @Sherwood @Pushagrey87 @HollywoodHero

Download the mixtape >>>HERE<<<
VIA LOFTXMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment