Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.......

Heyyyyyyyy!,
Seriously though, a special good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to all those who have blessed Alius Magazine with your presence. We are definitely a group of individuals dedicated to exposing all talent in the Detroit area, and each of us has endless passion in doing so! Thank you for keeping up with us!!!
Getting down to the get down, my name is Nikki Marie, and I am a humble blogger for this wonderful site. My purpose here is to highlight the female Detroit artists who have been making big moves in the city. My actual section of the blog will be titled "First Lady Sundays" so please keep an eye out for it each and every Sunday as it is so important that we get these ladies names out here. READ, COMMENT, SUPPORT!!! Let these ladies know you are behind them 100%, and if you're not, let them know where there should be improvement. I have seen such great talent in the city from talent showcases to mixtapes to YouTube videos, and I just want to ensure that each of our ladies is getting the exposure and support they deserve!
So with that said, LET'S GET IT!!!! If anyone would like to be featured in "First Lady Sundays" or knows someone who should be featured, I can be reached by phone at (313)-974-4535 or by e-mail at n3roland@gmail.com!!! Oh, I can also be followed on Twitter @Nikaaa_Please (#teamfollowback) and friended on Facebook using my full name, Nicole Marie Roland!!
As always, let's continue to lift Detroit up in prayer! The talent is here! Let's make it happen!
 
Shout out to my dude Win doing big things!!!!


 
VIA ShareLOFTXMUSIC 

No comments:

Post a Comment